Looking for a way to connect with the community, breathe some fresh coastal air, and keep our beaches plastic-free? Then please join us!
- Meets: Every 1st Thursday of the Month
- Time: 12-12:30 p.m. (rain or shine)
- Location: 186 Oyster Pond Road, Woods Hole (along the bike path at the gate).
- Parking: Please park at Trunk River Beach Lot and walk or bike to the gate at Shore Lab
- What to bring: Trash bag, gloves, hand sanitizer
- Questions: Contact Stephanie Madsen. email: email@example.com