WHOI's Bike Loaner Program
Please wear a mask when picking up your bike!
WHOI’s Bike Loaner Program commences this spring! Bikes are available to WHOI Guests between April 15 and November 1, first come first serve. $40 deposit with $20 return (helmet + lock included). Contact Susan Mills email@example.com or Stephanie Madsen firstname.lastname@example.org to request or return a bicycle.
WHOI’s Bike Loaner Program Guidelines and Policies
- Bicycles are available to WHOI visitors between April 15 and November 1
- Bicycles should be stored in designated bicycle racks situated around the Institution and Institution housing. During rain and snow, bicycles should be stored under cover.
- For bike repair, contact Corner Cycle or Falmouth Bike Lab. (WHOI is not responsible for flat tires and broken chains etc.)
» Falmouth Bike Lab
» Corner Cycle
- The maximum length of a bicycle loan is 3 months. An extension may be granted provided there is not a waiting list
- Contact Susan Mills email@example.com to request or return a bicycle
- In the event of a lost or stolen bicycle, please immediately call the police 774-255-4527 and email Susan Mills
- Information regarding “The Rules of the Road” can be found in Chapter 4 of the Massachusetts Driver’s Manual. Please familiarize yourself with road signage and proper conduct
- Laws pertaining to bicyclists can be found at here
- Each bicycle will possess a tag indicating it is the property of WHOI. Please do not remove this identification.
- For information regarding bike paths and maps of the area are available here