Diversity in the Geosciences
- 2020 - Bell & White, The Geosciences Community Needs to Be More Diverse and Inclusive, Scientific American Voices/Opinion
- 2020 - Dutt, Race and racism in the geosciences, Nature Geoscience
- 2019 - Dutt, Promoting Racial Diversity in Geoscience Through Transparency, EOS
- 2019 - Goldberg, Earth Science Has a Whiteness Problem, New York Times
- 2019 - Mizes-Tan, Woods Hole Science Institutions Stung by Diversity Report: 'Preponderance of Overt Racism', NPR
- 2018 - Fischer, et. al., Welcoming Women into the Geosciences, EOS
- 2018 - Livingston, Robert, Woods Hole Diversity and Inclusion Report and Recommendations
- 2018 - Davis, One of the first Black USGS geophysicists, pioneers subsurface research, USGS Release
- 2018 - Bernard & Cooperdock, No progress on diversity in 40 years, Nature Geoscience
- 2017 - Carabajal, Marshall & Atchison. A Synthesis of Instructional Strategies in Geoscience Education Literature That Address Barriers to Inclusion for Students With Disabilities, Journal of Geoscience Education, Volume 65, 2017 - Issue 4, pp 531-541.
- 2016 - Atchison and Libarkin. Professionally held perceptions about the accessibility of the geosciences. Geosphere, 12(4), 1-12.
- 2016 - Sherman-Morris and McNeal, Understanding perceptions of the geosciences among minority and nonminority undergraduate students. Journal of Geoscience Education , 64 :147 –156
- 2015 - Gilley, Atchison, Feig, and Stokes. Impact of inclusive field trips. Nature Geoscience, 8, 579-580.
- 2005 - Clark, Strength in diversity. Oceanography , 18 :6 –7