Women's Committee Meeting - September 15, 2010
In attendance: Kim Grodzki, Carter Esch, Fay Cali
- Need to check with Danielle/Dina regarding Survey Monkey for Women’s Committee elections. When can it be posted?
- Do we have all candidates confirmed? How many are there?
- Change time of October 20th meeting to 11:30 if possible in order to include pizza and soda to welcome/thank incoming and outgoing members. Carter has offered to pick up pizzas (cheese, veggie and pepperoni) from Steve’s Pizza.
- Possibly have coffee hour at 10:00 Monday, October 11th. The downstairs Smith conference room has been reserved from 9:30 to 11:30. Kim will check with Meeting Services about cost of bagels, cream cheese and coffee/tea service. If too expensive, we can order coffee/tea from Coffee O and someone will pick bagels up. Need to be sure there is enough cream and sugar. All are welcome. Maybe have a couple of plastic pumpkins with Halloween candy or something Fall-ish for a decoration.
Wine & Cheese Social
- Maybe have a wine and cheese social at some point in November? We can use up the leftover wine from the annual meeting. Dates? Location? Advertising?
- Start thinking about and reserving rooms for next years’ meetings
- Consider panel topics and panelists for Women’s History month in March
- Consider possible candidates as speakers for next years’ annual meeting