Women's Committee Meeting
February 16, 2011
Attending – Fay Cali, Leah Trafford, Liz Douglass, Dina Pandya, Heather Benway
- Seminar update. Woman’s Committee should arrive early for setup.
- Mentor - Dina took training
- V Monologue presented by Leah for us to sponsor. We recommended she contact HR to get approval before we agree to something. We gave her the names of other organizations to contact as well.
- Discussed email from Larry Pratt to sponsor Scott Edwards from Amnesty International to speak. Dina is going to talk to Larry about what he wants from the Woman’s Committee as far as commitment. And recommend he do TedX.
- Beth Murphy will need a temporary parking sticker. Kim Grodzki should be able to get her a temp sticker.
- Woman’s Committee members should also RSVP for the conference.
- Fay send list of alcohol in office.
- 16 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- 8 Dogfish Head India Pale Ale
- 12 Dead Guy Rogue beer
- 15 Anchor Porter beer
- 12 Heineken Light
- 1 Sauvignon Blanc >
- 2 yellow tail Shiraz >
- 1 Red Rock Malbec v 2 Renwood Zinfandel
- ; 1 Yellow Tail Merlot
- Next Meeting March 16th in Bigelow