Victoria

Asst. Director, Annual Giving and Prospect Research, Development

I am relatively new to WHOI, but have lived in the Upper Cape area for ten years and am pretty rooted in the community. At WHOI, I am part of a team obsessed with growing funding pathways that support our scientists and their research.
Previously, I was the Alumni Coordinator at Sea Education Association, SEA (if you're an alum, you received emails from me!). Originally from Tucson, AZ and Golden, CO, I have lived all over including Seattle, Boston and upstate, NY, but am so happy to call the Cape home. I'm active in the community theater scene, worked for Estia in Falmouth and Mashpee, involved in the photography and art communities, and helped start the Falmouth Bike Lab.
I am interested in swimming, biking, fishing, SCUBA diving, gardening, cooking, photography (have had a few exhibits around the area), classic cars, painting (mostly watercolor), museums, and love long walks on the beach with my dogs. Basically, I spend as much time as I can outside. Happy to connect and help you connect with this amazing community.

Contact: email me at victoria.smith@whoi.edu