In this Issue:
- News from U.S. Committee for IIOE-2
- U.S. Science Activities in the Indian Ocean
- NOAA Ship Ronald H. Brown Establishes New Mooring Sites in the Arabian Sea
- Topographic Effects on Tropical Cyclone Formation over the Indian Ocean
- Upcoming Plans and Activities
Read the full newsletter or download here.
Please contact Raleigh Hood at the University of Maryland (email@example.com) if you have questions or comments, or wish to communicate about your recent, current, or upcoming research activities in the Indian Ocean via this newsletter. Articles should be a maximum of 500 words and include one figure.