The 2019 OCB Summer Workshop will be held June 24-27, 2019 in Woods Hole, MA.
The workshop will begin with breakfast on June 24 and end with lunch on June 27.
Registration is CLOSED, the workshop is full. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact us. We will also be livestreaming the workshop plenary sessions.
The 2019 Plenary Sessions are:
- Anthropogenic changes in ocean oxygen: Coastal and open ocean perspectives (Monday)
Chairs: Julie Granger, Adam Martiny, Alyson Santoro, and Ben Twining
- Approaches and challenges to understanding biogeochemical cycling across the land-ocean aquatic continuum (Tuesday)
Chairs: Marjy Friedrichs, Eileen Hofmann, Raleigh Hood, and Maria Tzortziou
- Calcification and the carbon cycle (Wednesday)
Chair: Andrea Fassbender and Jessica Cross
- Carbon cycle feedbacks from the seafloor (Wednesday)
Chair: Clare Reimers
- The effect of size on ocean processes (allometry) and implications for export (Thursday)
Chair: Amy Maas
See session descriptions and speakers here