The 2019 OCB Summer Workshop will be held June 24-27, 2019 in Woods Hole, MA. Registration will open in Spring 2019.
The 2019 Plenary Sessions are:
- Anthropogenic changes in ocean oxygen: Coastal and open ocean perspectives (Chairs: Julie Granger, Adam Martiny, Alyson Santoro, and Ben Twining)
- Approaches and challenges to understanding biogeochemical cycling across the land-ocean aquatic continuum (Chairs: Marjy Friedrichs, Eileen Hofmann, and Maria Tzortziou)
- Calcification and the carbon cycle (Chair: Andrea Fassbender and Jessica Cross)
- Carbon cycle feedbacks from the seafloor (Chair: Clare Reimers)
- The effect of size on ocean processes (allometry) and implications for export (Chair: Amy Maas)