The OCB 2020 Summer Workshop will be held June 22-25 in Woods Hole, MA. Registration will open spring 2020.
The 2019 OCB Summer Workshop was held June 24-27, 2019 in Woods Hole, MA.
Follow and tweet using #OCB2019
Once processed, we will add slides and recordings to the Agenda page, and the OCB YouTube channel.
2019 Plenary Sessions:
- Anthropogenic changes in ocean oxygen: Coastal and open ocean perspectives (Monday)
Chairs: Julie Granger, Adam Martiny, Alyson Santoro, and Ben Twining
- Approaches and challenges to understanding biogeochemical cycling across the land-ocean aquatic continuum (Tuesday)
Chairs: Marjy Friedrichs, Eileen Hofmann, Raleigh Hood, and Maria Tzortziou
- Calcification and the carbon cycle (Wednesday)
Chair: Andrea Fassbender and Jessica Cross
- Carbon cycle feedbacks from the seafloor (Wednesday)
Chair: Clare Reimers
- The effect of size on ocean processes (allometry) and implications for export (Thursday)
Chair: Amy Maas
See session descriptions and speakers here