The 2019 OCB Summer Workshop will be held June 24-27, 2019 in Woods Hole, MA.
The workshop will begin with breakfast on June 24 and end with lunch on June 27.
Registration is OPEN as of 1 April 2019 and will close when we reach 180 participants.
The 2019 Plenary Sessions are:
- Anthropogenic changes in ocean oxygen: Coastal and open ocean perspectives (Monday)
Chairs: Julie Granger, Adam Martiny, Alyson Santoro, and Ben Twining
- Approaches and challenges to understanding biogeochemical cycling across the land-ocean aquatic continuum (Tuesday)
Chairs: Marjy Friedrichs, Eileen Hofmann, Raleigh Hood, and Maria Tzortziou
- Calcification and the carbon cycle (Wednesday)
Chair: Andrea Fassbender and Jessica Cross
- Carbon cycle feedbacks from the seafloor (Wednesday)
Chair: Clare Reimers
- The effect of size on ocean processes (allometry) and implications for export (Thursday)
Chair: Amy Maas
See session descriptions and speakers here