The 2018 OCB Summer Workshop will be held June 25-28, 2018 in Woods Hole, MA (#OCB2018). Registration and workshop website will open in Spring 2018. You can follow the workshop on Twitter (#OCB2018).
OCB is excited to announce the following plenary sessions for the 2018 OCB Summer Workshop.
- Phytoplankton physiological engines of biogeochemical models (Chairs: Andrew Barton, SIO; Philip Boyd, UTas; Scott Doney, UVA; Charles Stock, NOAA)
- Polar perspectives on ocean change (Chairs: Laurie Juranek, OSU; Matt Long, NCAR)
- The world of microzooplankton: Ocean carbon movers and shakers (Chairs: Ben Twining, Bigelow Laboratory; Steve Archer, Bigelow Laboratory)
- It’s about time – Insights from long-term marine ecological monitoring programs (Chairs: Angel White, OSU, Maria Kavanaugh, OSU)
- Evolutionary insights on marine organisms’ response to climate change and links to biogeochemistry (Chairs: Bethany Jenkins, URI; co-chair(s) TBD)
The 2017 OCB Summer Science Workshop (#OCB2017) was held June 26-29, 2017 at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Woods Hole, Massachusetts. Please see the Workshop Archive for more information including presentation recordings, and online posters.