The 2018 OCB Summer Workshop was held June 25-28, 2018 in Woods Hole, Massachusetts. You can follow the workshop on Twitter (#OCB2018).
Slides and talk recordings will be available here soon.
2018 OCB Summer Workshop Plenary Sessions (detailed descriptions here):
- Evolutionary insights on marine organism response to climate change: How past and contemporary evolution are shaping the future (Monday) (Chairs: Bethany Jenkins, URI; Tatiana Rynearson, URI)
- Phytoplankton physiological engines of biogeochemical models (Tuesday) (Chairs: Andrew Barton, SIO; Philip Boyd, UTas; Scott Doney, UVA; Charles Stock, NOAA)
- The world of microzooplankton: Ocean carbon movers and shakers (Tuesday) (Chairs: Ben Twining, Bigelow Laboratory; Steve Archer, Bigelow Laboratory)
- A tale of two poles: Arctic and Antarctic responses to global change (Wednesday) (Chairs: Laurie Juranek, OSU; Matt Long, NCAR)
- It's about time: Insights from long-term marine ecological monitoring programs (Thursday) (Chairs: Angel White, OSU, Maria Kavanaugh, OSU)