Due to health and safety concerns associated with COVID-19, we regret to inform you that the 2020 OCB workshop in Woods Hole is cancelled. Rather than attempt a virtual format for the planned OCB 2020 plenary sessions (which we think would compromise session quality and community discussion), the OCB SSC has decided to postpone this year's plenary sessions to OCB 2021.
Join our 2020 Virtual Summer Seminar Series - kicking off June 30.
OCB 2021 will be held June 14-17, 2021 (Woods Hole, MA) - dates were shifted to avoid conflicting with the 2021 ASLO Aquatic Sciences Meeting.
Registration will open in Spring 2021.
OCB2021 plenary topics:
- BioGeoSCAPES (Chairs: Dreux Chappell, Patrick Rafter, Adam Martiny), *also note BioGeoSCAPES scoping workshop in Oct. 2020
- Ocean optics (Chairs: Amy Maas, Maria Tzortziou, Seth Bushinsky)
- Ocean-based negative emissions technologies (Chairs: Lennart Bach, Clare Reimers, Jaime Palter)
- Ocean Worlds (Chairs: Laura Lorenzoni, Paula Bontempi, Adam Martiny)
- Marine ecological forecasting (Chairs: Victoria Coles, Raleigh Hood, Charlie Stock, Marjy Friedrichs)
Follow and tweet using #OCB2021
You can view recordings from previous workshops on the OCB YouTube channel