Skip to content


Who can I approach if I have concerns?

Given individual circumstances, concerns can be brought to different people, including:

  • Your supervisor/advisor
  • Your department chair/manager
  • Human Resources personnel (EEO Officer, Kathi Benjamin, x2705)
  • Title IX Coordinator (Christine Charette, x2848)
  • Academic Programs Office personnel (x2200)
  • EthicsPoint (for anonymous reporting)
  • Harassment Brochure (for additional information, resources, and contacts)

#MeToo 3 Minute Video Training from EmTrain

Reports & References

Additional Resources