- Quaternary Science Reviews, 54, 2012, issue on “Coastal Change during the Late Quaternary”
- Annals of Glaciology, 53(60), 2012, issue on “Interaction of Ice Sheets and Glaciers with the Ocean” (IGS Symposium 2011, SIO, La Jolla, CA)
- National Research Council, Polar Research Board, 2012: Lessons and Legacies of the International Polar Year 2007-2008 (National Academies Press)
- EPSL Special Edition, 2012: Sea Level and Ice Sheet Evolution: A PALSEA Special Edition
- Surveys in Geophysics, 32(4-5), 2011, issue on: “Earth’s Cryosphere and Sea Level Change” (ISSI Workshop, Bern, CH, 2010)
- Nature Geoscience 2011 focus page on Ice and Ocean
- Deep Sea Research II, 58(17-18), 2011, issue on: Climate and the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (U.S. Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation Meeting, May 4–6, 2009, Annapolis, MD)
- Oceanography, 24(3), September 2011, issue on: “The Changing Arctic Ocean: Special Issue on the International Polar Year (2007–2009)”
- Oceanography, 24(2), June 2011, issue on: “Sea Level”
- NOAA Arctic Report Card 2011: “The Greenland Ice Sheet”
- AGU: State of the Cryosphere (2009)
Other Reports & Articles
- National Geographic Magazine, September 2013: Rising Seas (By Tim Folger; Photographs by George Steinmetz)
- Scientific American, September 2013: What Big Questions Remain about Sea Level Rise? (Nicola Jones)
- Pundsack, J., et al., 2013: Report on the Workshop on Cyberinfrastructure for Polar Sciences September 10-12, 2013, Minneapolis, MN.
- Carlson, A., Stoner, J. S., et al., 2012: Assessing the History of the Greenland Ice Sheet through Ocean Drilling Ocean Leadership & International Ocean Discovery Program, NSF, IGBP Past Global Changes Workshop Report.
- Mix, A., Samelson, R., Padman, L.. et al., 2012: Interdisciplinary Approaches to Understanding Ocean/Ice-‐Shelf/Ice-‐Sheet Interactions NSF Workshop, 3-4 December 2011, San Francisco, CA.
- Bindschadler, R.A., P.U. Clark, D. Holland, et al, 2011: A Research Program for Projecting Future Sea-Level Rise from Land-Ice Loss. A Science and Implementation Plan to the US National Science Foundation (NSF), 37 pp., January 2011.