2018-2020 Omnibus Cycle
Thank you for your interest in the Woods Hole Sea Grant 2018-2020 Omnibus funding cycle. For details on critical dates and deadlines, click here. For currently funded projects, visit here. Information on cost share requirements is available here.
The first stage in the process is submission of a two page pre-proposal, in pdf format, due to Woods Hole Sea Grant via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, February 24, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
In the pre-proposal, summarize your research idea and include:
- Name of P. I.(s), Department, Institution, Mailing Address, E-mail
- Project Title
- Project Description and Sea Grant Focus Area Addressed
- Rationale for Project
- Applications and Proposed Outreach Components
- Estimated Duration of Project
- Budget – Federal Request and Cost Share for each year
Although an itemized and detailed budget does not need to be submitted with the pre-proposal, the budget for the federal request and cost share should be approved by the home university or institution. Note that Sea Grant proposals require a match of $1 of non-federal funds for every $2 of federal funds requests.